Sunday, September 14, 2008

Collapsable sandwich.....box

My manager had organised to take the whole team out for Go-Karting one day followed by dinner at the Bank Hotel. What better chance than to try our my collapsable sandwich box?

The box has vents on the side to ensure the bread won't go soggy

Here's the collapsed box

And this is what it looks like when its all folded up

To test out the anti-sogginess feature, I decided to make some hot sandwiches, but that means I've got to get up early to make it. GRRRRRRRR

Toulouse sausage sandwich with cheese and lettuce
Salami with cheese, lettuce and bread and butter pickles

The box does seem to help with the sogginess factor. There were a few soggy pieces, but I think thats because I CRAMMED the sandwiches into the box when it was still really hot. No box would've saved me ;)

No comments: